Located in Norwood Park (6032 N. Northwest Hwy), Illinois. Their telephone  number is (773) 631-6727.
I have two dogs, Sam and Juna. Sam is a mix German  Shepard/Labrador, who suffers from Addison's Disease. Juna is a Rottweiler that  suffers from arthritis in the hip. I was originally with an animal hospital in Portage Park, but the cost became excessive. I found Abell by chance, and am truly delighted with the reduced cost and excellent service. The vets are very  knowledgeable and caring.  Juna's vet, Dr. Singh, calls after visits to see how she is doing.  I am able to purchase Sam's Percorten from them or on my own, and they charge only $25.00 for the injection, no doctor's visit cost.  I cannot say enough good things about this animal hospital. If you have  pets, I suggest that you give them a try! You may be pleasantly surprised with  the love and care given to your pet, and the consideration given to your wallet!

Comments

Working in an animal hospital is a great career. It is one of the few careers that while getting paid you can give back to the community. On a daily basis you get to do something good. It is not the only profession that has this benefit.

04/21/2016 5:20am

The fact that animals have souls has never been in doubt, as millions
of pet parents realize.

Many thanks for this brilliant post! Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully, you'll continue sharing your knowledge around.

08/24/2016 8:29am

Abell Animal Hospital have helped my pets a lot when they suffer. I have concerened many doctors, even I read some essays post written by expereinced writers, it helped but not as much as this hospital. thank you so much.

12/06/2016 7:02am

I will definitely visit this animal hospital. I am sure it is a great place.

03/29/2017 3:59am

Abell Animal Hospital is a finest pet care hospital and as you above explain the quality of hospital. Your blog is very impressive and well written.

04/02/2017 4:13am

I've spoken with several financial advisers about their tips on which sector of the market to invest in with the most growth potential. Several of them have suggested that I invest money into the pet care industry. Honestly, I thought it was a little strange. Then I did my research.

05/22/2017 7:25am

ProWildlifeTrapping Wildlife provides professional raccoon removal, prevention & pest control services to residential & commercial sectors around the Greater Toronto Area.

08/06/2017 2:48am

I think that no one can give much love and care to my pet. Only me! I'm sure in this!

It’s indeed very good that animal hospitals also care for the animals in the same way as the human hospitals for the humans. Since animals are difficult to be handled than people, therefore the animals’ doctors require excessive training.

09/14/2017 7:02am

Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.